Hey y’all! Are y’all ready to indulge in some delicious recipes that are not only nutritionally beneficial, but also super easy and perfect for busy folks like us? Well, you’re in luck! I’ve got ya covered with some scrumptious dishes that won’t break the bank either. Let’s get cookin’!
1. Ayam Santan Pedas
Check out this first recipe for Ayam Santan Pedas. It’s a spicy coconut chicken dish that will tantalize your taste buds and leave you wanting more. Here’s what you’ll need:
This Ayam Santan Pedas recipe is packed with flavor and nutrition. The use of coconut milk adds a creamy texture and depth to the dish. Plus, it’s a great source of healthy fats and essential nutrients. Here’s how you can make it:
- 500g chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons red chili paste
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the minced garlic until fragrant.
- Add the red chili paste and spices (turmeric and coriander powder) to the pan. Stir well to combine.
- Add the chicken pieces and cook until they are lightly browned.
- Pour in the coconut milk and bring the mixture to a simmer.
- Cover the pan and let it cook for about 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Serve the Ayam Santan Pedas with steamed rice and enjoy!
This Ayam Santan Pedas recipe is not only easy to make, but it’s also a budget-friendly option. You can easily find the ingredients at your local grocery store without breaking the bank. Plus, it’s a great meal prep option as you can make a big batch and enjoy it throughout the week.
Now that you’ve tried the Ayam Santan Pedas, let’s move on to another mouthwatering recipe!
2. Quinoa Salad with Roasted Veggies
If you’re looking for a healthy and satisfying salad option, this Quinoa Salad with Roasted Veggies is the way to go. It’s packed with nutrients, easy to prepare, and oh-so-delicious. Here’s what you’ll need:
… continued …