Hey there, busy people! We all know how challenging it can be to find delicious recipes that are not only nutritionally beneficial but also easy and quick to make. That’s why I’m here to help you out! I’ve curated a list of mouthwatering dishes that are perfect for the on-the-go lifestyle and won’t break the bank. So, let’s dive in and explore these healthy yet economical recipes!
Cara Membuat Seblak Mie yang Sederhana dan Menarik
Do you ever find yourself craving a spicy and flavorful dish that can be prepared in no time? Look no further than Seblak Mie! This Indonesian street food is not only easy to make but also packed with nutritional goodness. Let’s get started with this simple yet enticing recipe!
- 1 pack of instant noodles
- 1 cup of vegetables (cabbage, carrots, bean sprouts)
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder (adjust according to your spice preference)
- 1 teaspoon of chicken or vegetable bouillon powder
- 1 cup of water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fried shallots for garnish
1. Boil the instant noodles according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
3. Add the chili powder and bouillon powder to the pan and stir well. This will form the base of our flavorful broth.
4. Add the vegetables to the pan and sauté for a few minutes until they start to soften.
5. Pour in the water and bring the mixture to a boil. Allow it to simmer for about 5 minutes.
6. Now, it’s time to add the cooked instant noodles. Give everything a good mix, ensuring that the noodles are well coated in the flavorful broth.
7. Season with salt and pepper according to your taste preferences.
8. Serve hot and garnish with fried shallots for an extra crunch.
- If you want to add some protein to your Seblak Mie, you can throw in some diced chicken or tofu while sautéing the vegetables.
- Feel free to get creative with the vegetables! You can use any veggies you have on hand, such as bell peppers, mushrooms, or even corn kernels.
- If you like your Seblak Mie extra spicy, you can add fresh chili peppers or chili sauce to amp up the heat.
- For a more nutritious twist, you can use whole wheat instant noodles or try replacing the noodles with zucchini or carrot noodles.
Now that you’ve mastered the art of making Seblak Mie, let’s move on to another delicious and healthy recipe!
There you have it, my fellow busy people – a list of delicious, nutritious, and economical recipes that won’t take up too much of your time. These dishes are perfect for those who are always on the go but still want to enjoy a hearty and wholesome meal. So, put on your chef hats and start whipping up these delectable treats in your kitchen. Trust me, your taste buds and body will thank you!