Looking for delicious recipes that are not only easy and quick to make but also nutritionally beneficial? We understand that being busy individuals, it can be a challenge to prepare healthy meals that are both time-effective and cost-effective. However, we have curated some mouthwatering recipe ideas that will fulfill all these criteria and help you maintain a healthy and economical lifestyle. So, let’s dive into some amazing recipes!
1. Seblak Rafael SMASH
If you are a fan of Indonesian cuisine, you will absolutely love this viral recipe – Seblak Rafael SMASH. It is not only delicious but also easy to prepare at home. Let’s have a look at the ingredients and method:
- 200 grams of curly noodles
- 100 grams of chicken fillet, diced
- 50 grams of cabbage, shredded
- 50 grams of carrots, julienned
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 tablespoon of chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 3 cups of water
- Green onions and fried shallots for garnish
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the minced garlic until fragrant.
- Add the diced chicken fillet and cook until they turn golden brown.
- Add the shredded cabbage and julienned carrots, and cook for a few minutes until they soften.
- Add the chili sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce, salt, and pepper. Stir well.
- Pour in the water and bring it to a boil.
- Add the curly noodles and cook according to the package instructions.
- Once cooked, remove from heat and serve hot.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and fried shallots.
This quick and flavorful Seblak Rafael SMASH recipe will leave you wanting more. It is perfect for a satisfying meal after a long day at work.
2. Quinoa Salad with Grilled Chicken
For a nutritious and easy-to-make salad, try this Quinoa Salad with Grilled Chicken. Quinoa is a protein-rich grain that provides a multitude of health benefits. Combined with grilled chicken and fresh vegetables, it makes a wholesome and filling meal. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 cup of quinoa
- 2 cups of water
- 300 grams of boneless chicken breast
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse the quinoa under cold water and drain.
- In a saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add the quinoa and reduce the heat to low. Cover and simmer for about 15-20 minutes or until the water is absorbed.
- While the quinoa is cooking, season the chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat and cook the chicken for 6-8 minutes on each side or until fully cooked.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and let it rest for a few minutes. Then, slice it into thin strips.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked quinoa, diced red bell pepper, diced cucumber, julienned carrot, and chopped fresh parsley.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper to create the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the quinoa and vegetable mixture in the large bowl. Toss to coat everything evenly.
- Add the sliced grilled chicken to the salad and gently mix.
- Let the flavors blend for a few minutes before serving.
This Quinoa Salad with Grilled Chicken is not only packed with protein and fiber but also gives you the necessary energy to get through a busy day.
3. Egg and Avocado Toast
Looking for a quick and nutritious breakfast option? This Egg and Avocado Toast recipe is the perfect choice. With the goodness of protein-packed eggs and healthy fats from avocado, it will keep you fueled for hours. Here’s how to make it:
- 2 slices of whole grain bread
- 2 eggs
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toast the slices of whole grain bread to your desired level of crispness.
- In the meantime, bring a small pot of water to a gentle simmer. Carefully crack the eggs into the simmering water and cook for about 3-4 minutes for slightly runny yolks or longer if you prefer them more cooked.
- While the eggs are cooking, cut the avocado in half, remove the pit, and scoop out the flesh into a small bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, red pepper flakes (if using), salt, and pepper to the avocado and mash everything together with a fork until creamy and well combined.
- Once the eggs are cooked, remove them from the water with a slotted spoon and place them on a paper towel to remove any excess water.
- Spread the mashed avocado evenly onto the toasted bread slices.
- Place a poached egg on top of each slice and sprinkle with additional salt, pepper, or red pepper flakes if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy this nutritious and satisfying breakfast.
This Egg and Avocado Toast recipe is not only incredibly tasty but also packs a punch in terms of nutrition, making it an ideal choice for busy individuals.
Preparing healthy and delicious meals doesn’t have to be a daunting task, even for busy individuals. With these recipe ideas, you can enjoy nutritious and economical dishes without compromising on taste or convenience. Whether it’s the flavorful Seblak Rafael SMASH, the protein-rich Quinoa Salad with Grilled Chicken, or the quick and filling Egg and Avocado Toast, these recipes have got you covered.
So, put on your chef’s hat and start whipping up these scrumptious recipes that will nourish both your body and mind, leaving you satisfied and energized throughout the day! Remember, eating well doesn’t have to be time-consuming or expensive, and these recipes prove just that.
Happy cooking and bon appétit!